Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mooncake for a new beginning

This is my very first post for this blog . I actually having one in Vietnamese , but this blog is to make sure my kids understand as they are not really good in Vietnamese . I think as a starting , I should say something about myself . Well , I am just a very simple lady who is satisfied with what I have now : a warmly family with 3 lovely kids and thanks to my sweet husband for all that .
  Before married , I must say I don't know how to cook as I have my sis to do all the chores for us . First few years of our marriage I didn't do much of that because we were very lucky to have a good cook to cook for us and for our kids as well . But everything changed after we moved back to Singapore . We started our own family life , and that means I needed to start to take care of things in our own home . First starting it was not easy for me to learn everything from the scratch , but lucky me , my mother in law is a good cook , so I have learnt a lot from her , and luckier , my husband is very easy with food . He tried everything I made and give me more and more confident to discover more about food . Time flies , I now I really enjoy doing things in my kitchen , cooking , baking .... and the happiest part is the moment I  see my kids enjoy the food that I make for them .



No comments:

Post a Comment