Friday, February 14, 2014

I am back and happy Valentines.

 I was away for so so long because of my baby girl. Finally I am back to blogging.
I decide to start off on Valentines just because I tried on a batch of Nama chocolate and I am so satisfied with the outcome even though I am not a big fan of chocolate. It's just simply yummy!


Recipe: ( from Fait maison )
Ingredients:
 _ 400g chocolate ( I use 52% Beryl's chocolate)
 _ 200g whipping cream
 _ 20g unsalted butter
 _ 1 tbsp honey
 _ Cocoa powder for dusting
Method:
   Prepare chocolate in a mixing bowl, chop into small pieces if necessary.
  Cook whipping cream in a pot over low heat until bubbles appear, do not boil the cream. Pour hot whipping over chocolate, mix well with a balloon whisk until you get smooth mixture. Add butter and honey, continue whisking till combined.
  Pour mixture into square baking pan ( lined with parchment paper). Smooth the surface, cover with clingfilm and refrigerate it.
  When the chocolate is harden, cut into small pieces using warm knife and dust with cocoa powder. Serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment